Am găsit acest material despre pornografie, pentru părinți, lideri și păstori. Materialul este în engleză. Îl voi lăsa așa, și îl văd util.
– It’s sin. It’s lust. Lust is sin. It’s mental adultery.
– It’s everywhere. Half the men in your church are likely exposed to it
every week, and some of the women too.
– It’s a ruthless slave driver and traps people in shame and secrecy.
– NOT talking about it with your people does NOT help them.
– The porn industry is a dark and twisted place, filled with people with
souls whom God deeply loves.
– People who act in pornographic films are people whom God loves.
– People who produce pornography are people whom God loves.
– It does NOT encourage more intimacy in marriage – on the contrary, it
– It is NOT victimless. Broken marriages and shattered lives are all
around us as evidence.
– The internet has exploded the number of porn addicts, offering the
three deadly “A’s,” making porn accessible, affordable, and anonymous.
– Pornography is a drug. It triggers chemicals in the brain that create
addictions. It offers a temporary high, followed by a crash into guilt and
shame. And one kind of pornography is almost always a gateway into
– The younger you are when first exposed, the more susceptible you are
to addiction as an adult.
– Pornography WILL cause you to treat people (especially women) like
objects and not living souls.
– Pornography WILL harden your heart.
– There is hope.
– Consumers and producers of pornography can find forgiveness of sin in
the blood of Jesus and be made righteous and pure by the saving power of
– Those trapped in pornography addictions can be forgiven of what
they’ve entertained themselves with.
– Breaking the cycle is possible, but extremely difficult, as with any
– The cover-up is always worse than the crime.
– The cost of recovery is high, but the cost of not recovering is much